- Editors should be responsible for every article published in TRIAGE Jurnal Ilmu Keperawatan.
- Editors should help authors to follow the instruction for the author that we adopt from ICMJE.
- The editors may communicate with other editors or reviewers in making the final decision.
- An editor has to evaluate the manuscript objectively for publication, judging each on its quality without looking to nationality, ethnicity, political beliefs, race, religion, gender, seniority, or institutional affiliation of the authors. He/she should decline his/her assignment when there is a potential for conflict of interest.
- Editors need to ensure the document sent to the reviewer does not contain the information of the author, vice versa.
- Editors’ decision should be informed to authors accompanied by reviewers’ comments unless they contain offensive or libellous remarks.
- Editors should respect requests from authors that an individual should not review the submission if these are well-reasoned and practicable.
- Editors and all staffs should guarantee the confidentiality of the submitted manuscript.
- Editors will be guided by COPE flowcharts if there is a suspected misconduct or disputed authorship.